Your continued use of our web sites constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this notice and the other notices on our web sites. Should you object to any of the conditions in the notices on our web sites your sole option is to immediately cease your use of the web sites.
Information on our web sites and in any Gary Peer & Associates publication should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
Gary Peer & Associates and its related entities responsible for maintaining our web sites and all Gary Peer & Associates publications and its directors, officers and agents believe that all information contained within them is correct. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained therein and Gary Peer & Associates and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from our web sites or publications.
The subject matter on and accessible from our web sites and publications is copyright. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, Gary Peer & Associates grants visitors to the site permission to download copyright material only for private purposes. By using our website you agree not to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our website without our prior written permission.
Third party links and advertising
Our website may contain links, advertisements and pointers to websites of third parties who (1) are not affiliated with us, (2) are outside our control, and (3) are not covered by this policy (“Third Party Websites”). Links, advertisements and pointers provided to Third Party Websites on our website are provided to users only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link, advertisements and pointers does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content or the owners or operators of any such Third Party Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Third Party Websites, which may collect and use information from you in a manner different to how we do and accordingly the use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk. For relevant information, you should review the privacy statements or policies of any Third Party Websites before using them.
The user is not entitled to set up (or to assist others to set up) links from the user’s own websites to our Website (whether by toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
Limitation of liability
We provide the website on an "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or similar legislation of other States or Territories and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, Gary Peer & Associates and its related entities exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law and you agree that in no event shall we be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Website or these terms. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option to: the re-supply of services or payment of the cost of re-supply of services; or the replacement or repair of goods or payment of the cost of replacement or repair. Notwithstanding the above provisions, nothing in the terms is intended to limit or exclude any liability on our part where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation.
Availability of the Website
You agree not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content or web pages or other information on the Website without our prior written permission.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website, nor do we guarantee that the Website or its server are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and it is acknowledged that the operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control.
Your use of this web site and all of our legal notices will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and by using our Internet sites you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
COFFEE VAN COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions ("Promotional Period": The competition runs on weekends where Gary Peer & Associates conducts property auctions (Auction Weekend). The competition starts on the Friday at 12am and runs to the following Thursday at 11:59pm – therefore, the competition runs for 7 days.) After the competition ends, a new competition automatically starts with the same promotional period as the previous competition.
1. Participation in this 'Coffee Van Competition' is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid. The Promoter is Gary Peer & Associates Pty Ltd of 348 Orrong Road, Caulfield North, 3161, Victoria, telephone (03) 9526 1999, email: email@example.com. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
2. Entry is open to residents of Melbourne, Australia who are 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, domestic partner, ex-spouse or domestic partner, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. To be eligible to enter this competition, entrants must:
a) Go to the Gary Peer Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/garypeerandassociates/ and “Like” the page.
b) Go to our signup page at http://www.garypeer.com.au/coffee-van/coffee-van-competition-sign-up/ and signup during the Promotion Period.
Only those entrants who complete steps 'a' (above) at anytime during or prior to the promotional period, 'b' (above) during the promotional period and who agree to these terms and conditions may enter.
4. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering you agree to release and fully discharge Facebook from all claims, actions, suits, loss and damage.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, place of residence and email address). Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7. A draw from all entries received during the promotion period will take place at Gary Peer & Associates Pty Ltd, 348 Orrong Road, Caulfield North, 3161, Victoria, no longer than 7 days after the promotion ends. The winner(s) will be notified via phone and/or email and/or Facebook message by 6pm on the Monday after the competition ends.
8. Prize(s) is for the winner(s) only and will be delivered to an address(s) nominated by the winner(s) within Melbourne during normal business hours at a time acceptable to Gary Peer & Associates Pty Ltd and the winner(s) within 28 days of the draw. The winner(s) must show to the Promoter an original of the winner’s Victorian Government photographic identification in order to collect the prize. If a suitable address, time or date is not arranged or agreed upon within 28 days of the draw, the winner(s) must collect the prize from Gary Peer & Associates Pty Ltd of 348 Orrong Road, Caulfield North, 3161, Victoria within 35 days of the draw. If for any reason a winner(s) does not validly collect the prize(s) by the above time then the prize(s) may be forfeited.
9. Before the prize(s) is awarded, the winner(s) may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use of the prize.
10. In the event that any prize(s) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the Victorian lottery authority.
11. The prize(s) consists of: 2 x Classic Cinema Movie Voucher(s) (RRP $21.50 AUD). The prize(s) does not include any accessories or other items which may be pictured in the promotion or advertising of the prize(s). Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
12. In the event the prize(s) is not claimed within 35 days of the draw, the Promoter will conduct a redraw at 12pm AEDST on the 36th day following the original draw at Gary Peer & Associates Pty Ltd, 348 Orrong Road, Caulfield North, 3161, Victoria.
13. Any cost associated with the winner attending the Promoter’s office to collect the prize(s) is the winner’s responsibility.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if incomplete, indecipherable, illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law and except liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
19. The Promoter collects personal information:
- in order to conduct the promotion;
- to promote the Promoter including providing advertising, newsletters and other correspondence;
- to communicate with entrants to better understand entrant’s needs through competitions, market research, customer loyalty programs or to comply with our legal obligations;
- to provide entrants with information about products or services offered by the Promoter including but not limited to listings, upcoming sales, auctions and events;
- to provide offers that may be of interest to entrants;
and the Promoter may disclose such information to:
- third parties, including but not limited to the Promoter’s subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, franchisors, employees, agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers;
- with our business partners and vendors. We may also share personal information with licensees, sponsors, business partners, third party contractors marketing and advertising partners. In all cases, we endeavour to limit the information shared with partners and vendors to that which is necessary to carry out those functions;
- where we are required to disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, or when otherwise required or permitted by law;
- to enforce our contract or property rights, enforce these terms, or when otherwise necessary to protect itself; and
- due to a sale or merger of one or more of our assets or any division or business line.
21. By entering into the promotion, entrants consent to and authorise the Promoter to include entrant’s personal information in a database compiled by the Promoter for use in direct marketing by the Promoter. If entrants do not wish to receive marketing material from the Promoter, entrants can opt-out by contacting the Promoter via the details located below. All emails, SMS and newsletters from the www.garypeer.com.au allow entrants to opt-out of further mailings.
22. If entrants "opt-out", we will not be able to remove entrant’s personal information from the databases of business partners, affiliates, or third parties which we have already shared entrant’s personal information with as at the date of entrant’s request to opt-out.