It’s our people that make the difference
Gary Peer is committed to offering an exceptional, personalised service in property management. We strive to provide a level of service and communication that allows us to stand out from the crowd and constantly delight our property owning clients.
Our staff are proud of the vital and vibrant role they play as part of Gary Peer success story.
This approach makes us different. It has helped us become leaders in Melbourne in property management. We believe the landlords and tenants we represent enjoy the benefits of our exceptional and comprehensive property management solutions.
- We understand and respect the entire property management equation. Landlords and tenants receive attentive and dedicated service.
- A superior level of communication with our clients.
- Consistency in staff. Wherever possible we try to ensure that you are dealing with the same member of staff so that you get to know each other and we get to understand your requirements and preferences.
- Professional and innovative property marketing campaigns. Properties for lease can be showcased and marketed the same as our properties for sale including prestige photography, copywriting and media exposure through newspapers, full-colour print advertising and internet.
- Our attention to detail is second to none. It’s often the little things that matter. All our processes have been refined to make it easier for you – landlords and tenants – to do business with us.
- Full trust accounting.
- Our property management team enjoy what they do and take pride in their job. Their work is recognised and rewarded which means a happier, stable team dedicated to support you.
Managing your asset like it was our own...
What’s the point of engaging a property management team if they don’t treat your asset like it was their own? Our goal is to maximise the financial outcomes of your property investment as well as maintain the existing capital through meticulous maintenance and careful tenant selection.
We adopt a very strict screening process, which enables us to establish current and previous tenancy and employment history, as well as screening business and personal references. We can also complete a credit check on the tenants through National Tenancy Data Base. Once all this information has been obtained, we contact you to discuss the application on its merits, and the final choice of the tenant is your decision.
Care and Commitment
Once you have selected a tenant, our energy and expertise is directed at maintaining your property and ensuring all aspects of the tenancy are handled smoothly and professionally. If something major goes wrong and needs fixing, we will contact you for authorisiation. However we are happy to organise any works to be carried out on your behalf, by a group of trusted, qualified tradesmen who look after all properties managed by our firm.
Routine inspections are conducted on all properties at least once annually. It’s standard practice, but also ensures the tenancy is running smoothly and provides you with a regular update.
Finally, detailed preparation of the condition report is completed by our property managers both at the commencement and termination of the tenancy.
Copies of the Condition Report are signed and exchanged with the tenant and a copy forwarded to you for your records. This ensures that the property is maintained and left in good condition.